You guys. I can’t.
Highlights and Lowlights (you decide which is which)
- guys with wedding rings prominently displayed in their online dating profile pictures
- guys who write “employ,” “owner of my companie,” and “Unemployed like Jesus” in the “occupation” space
- guys who are CLEARLY much older than they claim to be
- profile photos taken in public restrooms
- when those happen and they’re NOT selfies
- looking like you’re drunk and/or high in your profile photos
- when guys post their names and “find me on facebook.” Am I supposed to actually do that? Isn’t that a little creepy?
- when people you’ve messaged view your profile but don’t do anything further than that
- I mean, I realize not responding is technically doing something but, come on. Take a few seconds to actually reject me
- when 60+ year old men view your profile repeatedly and try to message you even after you’ve politely explained you’re not interested
- guys who ask if you want to go out for a drink but stop talking to you when you ask their name
- guys who answer your “what are you thoughts on premarital sex?” question with “I think an orgy is a disgusting thing” and continue the rest of their answers more graphically
- remembering that you actually paid money for this
So, yeah. I’m considering making this my new profile photo.
Fingers crossed for next week!